TRO 0.00% 6.1¢ triausmin limited

introduction to tri origin minerals ltd, page-2

1. 22,691 Posts.
    LEWIS PONDS - See previous post.

Note that Lewis Ponds is still open, so more ore can be expected. There is talk of bringing Lewis Ponds in production as well:

Chairman's annual report:
    "The Lewis Ponds Project scoping study provided a positive result. We believe that this project has the potential for a plus 6 year mine life at a production rate of 400,000 tonnes per annum. Lewis Ponds is now reasonably well defined as a singular underground project with good exploration upside within the region".

6 Oct 2006-Announcement:
    "The Lewis Ponds study will consider high grade blocks calculated at a 10% zinc equivalent cutoff grade that may be amenable to extraction by underground mining techniques. These blocks are estimated to contain 1.3 Mt @ 155 g/t Ag, 3.0 g/t Au, 0.2% Cu, 3.4% Pb and 5.0% Zn."

COMMENT: The Insitu value of Lewis Ponds is a huge AUS$500.4 per tonne, say AUS$500.
    Based on 400,000 per year supply, it is AUS$200 mill/year. (Cu has been omitted).

It will be a stand-alone project.

Finally, a quote from the Chairman's Annual Report:
    "As you may be aware the insitu metal value of your Company portfolio of resources and potential resources (Woodlawn tailings) is now dominated by zinc (56%) and copper (22%).
    I do not normally like discussing insitu metal parameters but I wish to place the opportunities ahead of us in the correct context so that you as shareholders may ascertain the full potential of your Company. Your Company has:
    • JORC compliant zinc dominant resources of 16.7Mt at Lewis Ponds and Woodlawn Underground, as well as potential for a further 10 Mt to be defined for the Woodlawn tailings. We expect to grow this resource potential over time;
    • Based upon these estimates your Company has contained metal in resources and potential resources which could exceed A$10 billion; and
    • A long term strategy in place to ensure further growth over time by acquiring a significant interest in the Woodlawn District zinc province in its own right as well as with joint venture partners".

Prefeasibility study: Febr 2007.

Subject to audit,

Gerry
    Readers, please do your own research and you decide if and when to buy, hold or sell any stocks or metals/commodities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.