XJO 0.93% 7,889.6 s&p/asx 200

intuitions - dragging the bear - monday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    MORNING TRENDSETTERS

'If they could drag this bear out another month, the markets will be heavily punished. INTUITION

Hmm - Who is this Intuition.

A devoted XJO contributor with sense of humour and a (sometimes) cutting wit. You would not want to be on the wrong side of an argument with him unless...

....there was something in it for him

ie - you are female.

In the case of his goodly young wife/partner/girlfriend, Intuition knows that he is more likely to have success with his amorous advances if he let's her win!

A little research reveals that he is a bit fiesty and, to a small, but managable extent - anti establishment. He indulges in the odd conspiracy when the mood takes him, however, it is more for playing the devils advocate than being serious.

Possibly a young father, or soon to be as he is anti drugs. One avenue of enquiry places him at about 26, but this is counter balanced by his worldy and confident sense of humour - you have to have one if you live in Brissy!

His ability to relate easily with his betters here on the xjo thread, stands him in good stead.

Intuition has many humourous as well as wise and insighful posts.

'When I see a person dressed in gothic/punk with spiky hair dyed black and pink, piercings in places you'd never think, I assume they don't have a job, probably take drugs etc. Now I could be wrong. They might be a famous musician making millions.... but they still probably take drugs lol.' INTUITION.

Okay, enough of you Nurse Intu.

We could almost call the weekend Zoomba - a madi gras. Float after colourful float sambad along soup kitchen park.

It was surprising to see the artistic right brain stuff mingling with the analytical left.

It can only be a good thing.

Good trading xjo-ers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.