AJL 0.00% 1.0¢ aj lucas group limited

invaluable experience on board

1. Acw
    69 Posts.
    I'm really excited about getting Kerogen on board. Some absolutely invaluable experience and power brokers from the top level down. If these guys are willing to commit it is a great sign for the future prospects of AJL and especially Cuadrilla. We can now hold on to the drilling department which derisks this stock greatly as its pipeline continues to fill whilst also peruse our interest in Cuadrilla which is a real game changer.

Of special note I'll direct your eyes to decades of experience in oil and gas (both conventional and unconventional) by Ivor Orchard, Julian Ball and Philip Jackson- as well as previously holding vast senior positions at JP Morgan.

Also check out the executive board; Lord Malloch-Brown "a peer in the House of Lords and former Minister in the British Foreign Office". Check them all, it fills me with confidence.

Look for these guys to really get involved in the process and take up a director’s position at Lucas. These are the guys that are taking us to green pastures IMO.

http://www.kerogencap.com/index.php/en/the-team/the-kerogen-team

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $3.786K 380.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 834548 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1898993 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.