that's the bit I've found fascinating - a very different way of...

1. 80,730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    that's the bit I've found fascinating - a very different way of thinking. One can even still find young people out there who don't have even the most basic concept of some things in western society.

I met one young guy - ?? near Woomera - a pub in the bush in an old railway town - fantastic experience

I think he was from around Coober Pedy or similar ------- anyway, he could understand me, I really struggled to understand him - his English was very basic ----------- anyway - he had no concept of ownership at all.

I felt that he was honest, nice bloke, but, just did not get ownership.

I've met several who think very differently - I've always thought that we are seriously missing something in not being able to study the differences - I strongly suspect that many of them have some things that may well be incredibly valuable for all of our futures - the way we operate, the way we think -

I've given up hoping that we'll have any research into it - too much resistance from boneheads, do gooders and the people themselves who probably rightfully think that it'll be just another tool to attack them with.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.