Haha probably, I find a lot of the so called facts posted by...

1. 2,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Haha probably, I find a lot of the so called facts posted by people are really rough estimates. Not sure why you feel the need to use white Australians estimates? A lot of re-interpretation of aboriginal history by people like the Dark Emu author are just them repainting the Aboriginals as some separate human species. They are really no different from us but were just more primitive and this whole approach to gloss over their faults and follies is just some Australians trying to panda to one section of the population
    because they feel guilty. Don’t get me wrong there were a hella of a lot of injustices perpetrated on the Aboriginal tribes but a lot of them now bleat on to gain additional rights or money and our sorry approach in dealing with them just allows them to push the envelope even further.
    Also the definition of who is and who isn’t an Aboriginal really needs addressing but it is the elephant in the room which no one wants to mention. Most of the city Aboriginals are whiter than me and to call yourself a member of one tribe or another should really be a little more definitive don’t you think?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.