Invasion Day ! ?, page-358

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I think it is very worthy of a gold medal! British colonisation was absolutely the best possible outcome for Aboriginal Australia. Without it, they would not exist now.. They would be extinct. Instead of Invasion Day, they should celebrate Australia Day for our ancestors giving Aboriginal Australia a future. A future they have overwhelmingly neglected to endorse, take advantage of, and thus prosper.

I see the issues often enough, but I am running out of options. Pissing away hundreds of billions total for several decades - with little to no reward, is terrible - especially for the rest of Australia who do pay taxes. Even worse my wife did a project back in the 90's re domestic violence in Qld during her uni studies. Honestly, me ex special forces, war veteran, etc. I almost threw up reading the amount of mindless murder, rape, severe bashing, and general violence in Qld Aboriginal communities. And I see almost no indication that has improved. I absolutely firmly believe that chimps and apes are not anywhere near that violent to each other. I am almost scared to ask Jane Goodall to compare her experience with apes and chimps, to our Aboriginal population. I think Australia would be ashamed - and wonder how the hell to stop this nightmare. And Aboriginal Australia should be ashamed especially, if the left allows them, to know how far down the evolutionary ladder they seem to be sinking. Those Aboriginals, virtually all significantly white, who are succeeding in our society. We, the rest of Australia, cannot piss away useless billions every year for no progress. It is up to you. Help us, and help them. Meanwhile we need to look at sterilisation to stop breeding Fetal Alcohol Syndrome brain-dead kids, The violence gene as well - a felony needs to lead to the snip. Otherwise, this problem is going to last for more generations. Labor would like that.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.