G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

I wonder what grade MUS will describe their maiden auction as?...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I wonder what grade MUS will describe their maiden auction as? Rough ruby (higher quality)? rough ruby (medium quality)? Maybe not rough ruby (lower quality)?
    The more carats over the 200k the higher the maiden auction grade is, I guess by picking the eye's out of what's on hand and saving the excess for maybe a lower quality auction at a later date as the inventory builds.

If MUS just scrapes together 200k carats, they will no doubt, offer up a mixed bag. I believe a higher percentage of their stock is of excellent quality, so thinking out loud, the auction might be described as rough ruby, highest quality/ rough ruby, higher quality/ I assume there's nothing stopping them from offering a third grade of Rough ruby/ medium quality?
    So, being guided by the GEM chart above, and my guess as to the auction description, including three of the above examples combined and divided, the ppc would be greater than $341, given the increasing price of rubys.

My conservative estimate is $350 per carat. I know I'm sticking my neck out and it's higher than the experts views but if only we knew the quality ratio's, we could hone this figure far more accurately.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.