FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Here's my take having digested the recent results in Mali. More...

1. 2,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Here's my take having digested the recent results in Mali. More gold has been found, is it as economic as ntiola at this price point? No. The next step is more shallow drilling around and in between the recent intersections to constrain the ore bodies. If we constrain the ore and hit more gold with decent grades we will get the tick for another open pit resource and Randgold will be knocking on our door.  Koting and Koble are both looking good and more auger drilling in the areas that remain open could prove up more gold anomalies for A/C drilling.

What's left at Morila is extremely low grade, although finding higher grade ore bodies will be more profitable for us, I believe grade is not the main issue, (Look at what morila is running on and our results thus far are extremely encouraging). Rather it's total resource size that is more important. Another ntolia sized deposit or even half of it and we should have the ore volume to utilise Morila profitably on favourable terms for shareholders. Read between the lines of the last announcement from Big Kev "Any new shallow gold resources, additional to the ntiola lode will have a significant positive impact to the scale of any potential mining project in the broader Ntiola District".
    Of course there's no guarantee of success in the exploration business, but there's a clear reason why Big Kev is sticking to the shallow drilling. I wonder what this "significant positive impact" will be and what effect it will have on the share price. There's a good reason for the accelerated option deal with Sprott at 4 cents, think about it. If further shallow drilling does not prove up anything of significance we always have the ability to go deep as many have called for, but I don't see this happening soon with the wealth creating prospect in our grasp. In addition, I should add that even the Ntiola lode on it's own with a higher gold price point could justify a deal with Rand on less favourable terms, but on terms still creating wealth for shareholders and allowing us to fully fund further exploration in Mali and Liberia.

That's right, don't forget Liberia. Plenty of auger sampling going on, results out potentially within days/weeks.

Inverter out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.