SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi (Fizzy)Try researching Itabirite, Itabirite Mining in Brazil,...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi (Fizzy)

Try researching Itabirite, Itabirite Mining in Brazil, size of Itabirite mines in Brazil and Itabirite abd Vale in Brazil.

Porter Geoconsultancy Data Base. Iron 2002-03. Key Iron Deposits of the World. Look up Tour Photo album. You will see a mine pit at Conceicao Pit of the CVRD Itabira Complex,Eastern Quadrilatero Ferrifro.
    Also read up on the , Itabiro Complex - Minas Gerais,Brazil. Main comm0odities Fe.

You will also be able to read up on Gabon, which covers, Belinga, Batoala, Boka Boka, Minkebe, Mbega, Ngama, Mela, Tchbanga Mouteli,Mbalam,Avima and Zanaga.

Another one while on their saite. Iron Ore 2010-2011. Major Iron Depositas of the World.

One other whiles there, Cameroon. Mbalam - Mbarga,Metzimevin.

This is not copy right as far as I am aware, as I have posted about this many times over the last 5 or so years.

Read them and you may get a better picture about the amount of Itabirite that could be in ground and the type of terrain that Itabirite is found.

I spoke about 30 to 40 Billion tonnes in ground 3 years or so ago. I was trying to be very conservative with that figure, as people would have called me Crazy if I said I thought there could be more.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.