PEN 4.76% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

i think you will find, pens cash on hand will be used for...

1. 1,641 Posts.
    i think you will find, pens cash on hand will be used for ongoing costs, drilling for both usa and africa and dfs.

PALA 100 million doller fund can be used for an acquisition which will spark an absolute mayhem IMO

And rockbury capital to source funds for the lance construction.

i would like to see PALA accumulate some more shares at market, it will tighten up the register, send a clear message to investors of support. And will only increase profit for pala from capital growth and increase dividend payments to them.. strategic investor for the long term..

no one knows whats around the corner with acquisition, this could throw a spanner in the works in regards to pens valuations.. if they dont we all know, there will be an ongoing increase in resource from two projects and a healthy profit from lance as a low cost producer. Pay the debt, fund more drilling. I have to admit i dont want to see any more cap raising, i dont think we will..

Note: if people like the story, they buy... The pen story is reaching alot of people at the moment. Gus is oversees talking to pala, other players.. sounds like something is in the mix... For now pen is hitting all the right points, gus is a gun...

sp predictions, just go with every box tick!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $318.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $343.9K 3.411M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
82 9087780 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 3667814 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.