AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Invest?shane? what are you guys hearing?, page-116

1. 2,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    All points that went against us regarding the tenement are relative to the courts ruling that the ORIGNIAL LOI held by SMM was cancelled incorrectly.....

Therefore, everything after that is null and void (prospecting license 50yr lease and so on)
    Due to this matter going against it, it does not mean we have done wrong, it just means that the rest can not be correct.

Also and ill mention again AXIOM HAVE ALREADY REAPPLIED,..... This time we are in box seat for 2 reason,
    1) there is no international tender (which was a sticking point in the original matter) so there is no set rules or criteria to comply with
    2) Going through the ringer for the last 5 yrs both Axiom and the government are now familiar to the steps and procedures associated with such lodgment..... again a major point mentioned by the judges.

We have not been deemed to do anything illegal but the government arm of compliance has failed miserably and ruled upon accordingly....all we have been asked to do is Reapply and follow correct procedure..... ill take that.

I can not stress the importance of the relationship between axiom and both the government and landowners, and know that for the past 5years axiom has stood side by side with both parties, note that when we were given our mining license if i remeber correctly it was issued in a matter of days which is unheard of and smm suspected foul play.... this was not the case as it was just a validation of the depth of the relationship of the two parties.

we will surely take a hit and rightfully so, but i always believe the first reaction is ALWAYS a overeaction.... In all my time being part of Axiom i have never questioned or had reason to question Ryan and/or his leadership, he has advised we have applied and given a window of time before we can aquire Isabel again.....

Slate has been wiped clean by courts......

MOST IMPORTANTLY....
    SMM can not apply for Isabel as per rulings in court,......... without the landowners your wasting your time anyways.
    Small delay then we will be back in full swing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.