FOT 0.00% 34.0¢ fortunis resources limited

Fair enough if it's seen as just a formality, but is it fact...

1. 1,774 Posts.
    Fair enough if it's seen as just a formality, but is it fact they have already received the payments in their account? Why does it then say received 'firm commitments' and not received 'the funds'?

Did you participate in the raising? If you did you obviously know more than me on the matter.But like I said it's common for the raising price to move and nothings a certainty with this stuff until the funds are actually processed, and sometimes not even then - seen them returned!

Also, do you have an opinion on the revenue and the month on month growth, is this really expected to continue and if so wouldn't mpire's shareholders have demanded a greater stake rather than the 10 mil of shares?

I'm not clear on how the revenue commenced from a base as low as $55k when they have been doing business for so long already (even though they were using a different platform/business model). I'm concerned the last few months is just the transfer of existing customer relationships to the new platform in a stagnated fashion and that revenue growth will stagnate as the last months result sort of indicates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.