CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Quite a lot of 'NOISE' today on the CVI thread.But let’s get...

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Quite a lot of 'NOISE' today on the CVI thread.

But let’s get things back into perspective, let’s stand back a bit, and just re-iterate what has been said over and over and over again on the thread.

1. MS - A rare breed … obviously a great communicator, negotiator and analyzer … reminds me of Robert de Crespigny, the company-maker of Normandy Mines (Australia’s largest gold producer a few years back)

2. Directors - Just check their CVs in CVI’s web site … these are guys who have ‘been there and done that’, and they have connections, connections and more connections.

3. Company-Maker Projects – Take a choice … there are ‘only’ potentially 3 (and that is at this stage of proceedings)

4. Country spread of risk – Two projects in Angola and one project in Cameroon

5. Resource spread – Oil and Gold (etc)… 2008’s hot resources!

6. Chance of Success – Angola is just re-awakening after a 30 year hibernation – just do a google on Angola, do a google on ‘Jim Rogers’, and do a google on, should I say … ‘low hanging fruit’

Seriously, Trade4Profit’s continued analysis on this thread has just confirmed over and over and over again what CVI is all about ...

‘CVI IS AN INVESTMENT PROPOSITION! … NOT A TRADING PROPOSITION!’

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.