GDO 0.00% 30.0¢ gold one international limited

investec broker update, page-9

1. 20,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1990
    What I did understand from Champs comments was that investec had a target price of 50 cents at the start of the year and during this time Champ was a willing participator in the upside discussion of value of over a dollar. Since then gold has hit news highs, goldone one have exceeded production figures and increased cash. Now this some broker has reduced te target price by 1 cent and all of a sudden champ ( who has sold most of his holdings) pops in - no upside - a shame.
    Interetingly based on target price If the report was released on Friday it would be a buy as the cuurent price and target price ow more than 10 percent. The report was released when the price peaked. Don't want to attack Champ as I think his a very good poster, the comment was very odd, that's all.

Another intersting omission is the price the Chinese paid , I guess when they have a price target of 50 and the chinese paid 53 a week ago had to rationalize in their report.

As mentioned I Think the report is reasonable if one accepts what has been missed , or purposefully discounted, excluded or ignored. It also depends whether you are buying for current production or current production and current assets and future production. I know I am
    In more than ME even though at spot even that asset from an NpV is worth 50 percent more than current shareprice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.