MLS 0.00% 1.9¢ metals australia ltd

Invested a month ago, page-10

1. pbx
    506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Thanks for sharing your little adventure with us, @gleneac.

I would, nonetheless, appreciate if you could try to be less self-validating and more respectful to other holders' feelings in your colourful descriptions.

Surely, you do understand that there are many here that have bought in, at about or over 1c. Their reasoning is not necessarily inferior to yours.

Yes MLSOA are an exceptional buy right now, yet please offer your opinion in a more modest way.

And yes MLSOA & MLSO will multibag several times over the heads, however for exceptional multiple gains SP with have to travel the 3c distance. That means that the company will have to markedly move forward.

Although I re-entered recently with several mil O's at 0.20c and OA's at 0.10c, it is the broader picture, the potential that fascinates me. Not penny-pinching and trading them. I think that most of our shareholders think alike.

In all fairness, @gleneac is correct, MLSOA is the most lucrative move right now. Buy them if you can. By the same token, sellers hold on to them, you are giving away a sure winner.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $8.53K 470K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 526482 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 37370 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.46pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.