CRC 0.00% 9.6¢ cortona resources limited

The only reason this council did the objection was because of...

1. 281 Posts.
    The only reason this council did the objection was because of the ridiculous laws,

1. They can lodge a complaint with no cost to them if they loose.
    2. The complaint must be heard no matter how trivial the matter
    3. The council is run by a green who would be better know as a STOP all progress anyway possible, and thus they just use the system for their agenda.
    4. I hope that this creates turmoil in the state and that they change the law, Such as if you loose you have to pay the other guys costs, bet the council would not have done it if that was the case.
    5. Hopeful rate payers will see this for what it is and boot him out next election for wasting money. Using rate payers money for his own private agenda.
    6. From what I can see every issue was covered in the initial approvals process and the council was advised they even put in a submission, plus I BELEIVE of the claims is that it will effect their water catchment which from my view is impossible as the water does not flow to there catchment.

Blatantly absurd but a costly issue for CRC will probably cost 200k and think of all the paper that will be wasted now that's not very green is it.

Bet the greens turn up in old cars not serviced blowing smoke every where painted with flowers using old lead based paints causing more pollution for one meeting than the mine would produce in a month.

Sorry for I get angry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.