AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Hot_invUnfortunately for all the Current climate in the market...

1. 2,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hot_inv

Unfortunately for all the Current climate in the market is not very forgiving ATM
    People don't want to know how much $$$ your GOING to generate as a co, they want to know how much PROFIT your making right now.
    Axiom has also copped the brunt of this and nothing but a master stroke by RM by bringing in drake would have saved us from going under and SMM laughing that they would have made us bankrupt....
    How quick the daggers come out for RM as soon as the SP slides.....
    How quick holders forget the pain that was caused by Bergen and the constant dumping that occurred every time they held stock??
    The dirty play SMM played almost worked.

Axiom is unique to other stocks out on the ASX,
    It has a number of project which can Re-Rate it instantly, it is ever expanding under difficult circumstances, we now know we are fully funded by drake (Big tick there)
    Vietnam and Qld and SI....
    I won't go into details for the sake of being repetitive, but unfortunately everyone (and even myself) is strictly focused on Isabel.......and rightfully so. Why I say this is unfortunate to holders is because the other positive projects and announcements are not being acknowledged due to the fixation with Isabel.
    I would expect axiom also realise this and I would expect a rush of news following a Isabel outcome.
    Funds just don't throw $$$$ away at gambles. Drakes investment in Axiom would have been careful and calculated.
    Axiom do believe, as they have from day 1 their case is solid.
    I would say a win win for all (and I can not stand SMM) is a JV.....
    ALL legal proceedings would be dropped.
    Landowners would get their 20% still through Axiom KB
    Gov get their royalties
    SMM get a piece of Isabel....something they can only dream of.
    Axiom use SMM and its Smelters to process the nickel.

One thing Is for sure though....
    If Axiom don't mine this resource (after all the effort and planning they have gone to) then....... No one will.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.