Anyone surprised all these MSM CO’s are in the can w CIA...

1. 6,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252
    Anyone surprised all these MSM CO’s are in the can w CIA

Bernstein crossed over long ago to work for CIA ..

Interesting read from Rubini who knows his Sh!t

Read :

1. the New York Times is a CIA asset - since the 1960's (at least proof in the Church Committee Report - 1975 in 1977 Carl Bernstein found that 400 journalists and editors were on CIA payroll. NYT incuded.source:.

Read the Full story here :

carlbernstein.com/magazine_cia_a…

2. in 1977 Carl Bernstein found that"400 journalists and editors of major news outlets were on CIA payroll" 400 - in 1977.

how many today, in 2020 ? 4,000 ? 40,000 ?

3. Bernstein found out that several publishers of the US major newspapers and owners and of TV networks were complicit, and cooperating with the CIA in their 'news coverage'.

4. among them: - the New York Times- CBS- Time Inc.- Newsweek- ABC- NBC- Associated Press- Reuters- Miami Herald- UPI- Hearst Newspaperssource:.

carlbernstein.com/magazine_cia_a…

5. question:who wasn't on CIA payroll?

6. The Congressional Church Committee report of 1975 on the illegal CIA activities is made of 14 volumes, Tens of thousands of pages.You can read all the 14 Volumes of the Church Committee reportat this link: . aarclibrary.org/publib/church/…

7. The Church Committee was formally named as "US Senate Select Committee to Study Governmental Operations with Respect to Intelligence Activities"

8. Among the illegal CIA, FBI and NSA activities uncovered in the Church Committee (in 1975):- Targeted Assassinations- Illegal Spying on American citizens- Propaganda: Operation MockingbirdAnd much more.

9. Spying on American citizens: by 1975 the CIA and the FBI had illegally intercepted, opened and photographed 215,000 pieces of mail.Mail - not email (1975)

10. Propaganda: Operation Mockingbird - a large-scale CIA program to manipulate News outlets for Propaganda purposes,which started in the early 1950'sOfficial Source:. aarclibrary.org/publib/church/…

11. do you think they stopped in 1975?good luck! nothing new under the Sun

13. but seems everyone has forgotten the Church Committe report.and the Carl Bernstein findings.sad.

14, and you think Google, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter are not controlled (= assets) of the CIA?just look how they protect their dear puppet Eric Ciar*m3lla (CIA guy and Brennan boy)Google, Facebook and YouTube have censored EVERYTHING about Ciaram3llacoincidence?

15. and Twitter has suspended & Locked out Greg Rubini TWICE in 5 days, for the information on CIAr*m3lla that I exposed from October 11 onwards...do you really think Twitter Inc. is not a CIA/Brennan asset?think again...

16. the CIA/Brennan asset TwatterInc. is meddling RIGHT NOW - 'as we speak' - on this [THREAD] about the illegal activities of the CIA.I have great tools - I can see what they do, in real time- deboosting- derankingHi Omid!

17. I forgot:I have a number of good sources, well placed at high level.when I asked, they all told me that the CIA has NOT been cleaned up AT ALL.This means that Mike Pompeo and Gina Haspel have done NOTHING about it.keep that in mind...

18. they also told me that the CIA cannot be cleaned up.no chance.

19. I'm eagerly waiting for President Trump DonaldTrump to dismantle the CIA.probably it will happen in the 2nd term.

20. there are also some GOOD GUYS in the CIA - real Patriots.my idea is that a new Intel Agency can be created, after the dismantling of the CIA, and these GOOD GUYS put in the new Agency, in the main roles.doesn't it sound reasonable?

After leaving The Washington Post in 1977, Carl Bernstein spent six months looking at the relationship of the CIA and the press during the Cold War years.

His 25,000-word cover story, published in Rolling Stone on October 20, 1977, is reprinted below.

THE CIA AND THE MEDIA

How Americas Most Powerful News Media Worked Hand in Glove with the Central Intelligence Agency and Why the Church Committee Covered It Up

BY CARL BERNSTEIN

In 1953, Joseph Alsop, then one of America’s leading syndicated columnists, went to the Philippines to cover an election. He did not go because he was asked to do so by his syndicate.

He did not go because he was asked to do so by the newspapers that printed his column.

He went at the request of the CIA.

Alsop is one of more than 400 American journalists who in the past twenty‑five years have secretly carried out assignments for the Central Intelligence Agency, according to documents on file at CIA headquarters.

Some of these journalists’ relationships with the Agency were tacit; some were explicit.

There was cooperation, accommodation and overlap. Journalists provided a full range of clandestine services—from simple intelligence gathering to serving as go‑betweens with spies in Communist countries.

Reporters shared their notebooks with the CIA.

Editors shared their staffs. Some of the journalists were Pulitzer Prize winners, distinguished reporters who considered themselves ambassadors without‑portfolio for their country.

Most were less exalted:

foreign correspondents who found that their association with the Agency helped their work;

stringers and freelancers who were as interested in the derring‑do of the spy business as in filing articles;

and, the smallest category, full‑time CIA employees masquerading as journalists abroad. In many instances, CIA documents show, journalists were engaged to perform tasks for the CIA with the consent of the managements of America’s leading news organizations.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.