Investigating the possibilities of using a bot to improve portfolio performance.

1. 16 Posts.
    In years gone by, I am certain to say that we have witnessed the surfacing and admittance of bots and AI in the crypto space. Although some people may argue about their importance as trading tools, everything with pros has it's cons, right?
    But that's besides the point. I write this mainly because I'm aware of bots that can detect price trends and execute trades based on data analytics, closing positions, and more. So here's the catch: The bull market is speculated to follow the BTC halving, and I've been accumulating alts that I believe have potential in anticipation of the bull season. However, I've encountered challenges in managing my spot portfolio to take advantage of the current market's volatility. So, I'm reflecting on the possibility of a bot tool that can aid with this. I haven't come across any yet, but is it a possibility? If you happen to know of such tools, I would appreciate a few pointers in the right direction

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.