MSB 2.29% $1.07 mesoblast limited

From the website link:Whistleblower Notice: Persons with...

1. 203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    From the website link:

Whistleblower Notice: Persons with non-public information regarding Mesoblast should consider their options to aid the investigation or take advantage of the SEC Whistleblower Program. Under the program, whistleblowers who provide original information may receive rewards totaling up to 30 percent of any successful recovery made by the SEC. For more information, call Charles H. Linehan at 310-201-9150 or 888-773-9224 or email [email protected].

____________________________________________________________________________________

That's pretty insane - rewards of up to 30% for any successful recovery.

I do think it hilarious though how the discredited and inept SEC (post GFC- where it was proven that the SEC was entirely inept and unable to regulate anything) are mentioned here.. is this a class-action lawsuit, or is it an investigation by the SEC... the addition of the above paragraph makes it appear to be one and the same.. could been seen as misleading people into thinking the lawsuit has more substance that it actually has.

I personally think this is a typical American response: litigate your way out of every single problem.

I posted before the announcement that in my opinion the price had increased since July 2020 on the hope of a positive FDA announcement, without any guarantees of that occuring. Could it be that investors were overly optimistic and priced the October 2020 announcement into the price gradually from July 2020 until a few days ago...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.025(2.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.227B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.10 $1.06 $4.942M 4.613M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 154079 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 43531 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.