GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

investigation, page-22

1. 557 Posts.
    No Probs Datz,

My point though is

"The Directors believe the company is in a strong enough financial position to continue its exploration endeavours"

The financial statements say differently. Ask yourself where they are going to get the funding without further diluting the register and the apportion per share of royalties from other projects.

and

"The Directors are determined to retain 100% interest and fully discover the extent of Golden Eagle Gas Field, including the Leadville prospect PRIOR to giving any consideration to a joint venture or a farm-out arrangement, ensuring the maximum potential of value for Shareholders."

They may be determied to do this, but consider how they would do this? PB4 will come in at least $8M if it is a test of leadville. At current sp, that would mean a capital raising of around 400 million shares at 2c. A test of Leadville remains a wildcat well as the 4th well in the program. Diluting the register for funds or farming out a large chunk have the same result being a reduction in an individual holders equity in the project.

They need funds to retain 100% and results to date do not warrant it. Re-frac is possibility first, but in my opinion that should be just to improve the prospects and conditions of a large farm in for any possible field development.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.