GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

OSBas i posted at the other place just for you....OBBwell i just...

1. 8,644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    OSB

as i posted at the other place just for you....

OBB

well i just posted what information was given me, i cant force directors to reveal confidential information and Rick Deboer told me 3 times he could not reveal certain answers to my questions....

not rocket science stuff, but they gave me no reasons to be too concerned. It does appear to be slow progress all round. im hoping the report will be positive and updating....

regarding your accusations about me, you are wrong and im begining to laugh its so silly, i have been a most genuine poster to the point that i lost money listening to others but i have the character to handle that, doesnt mean i wont forget. i have also shared myself via posts often in a more personal kind of way along the way....

i think you are suffering and best to get counselling as i have done, it does help but wont bring yours or my money back, you do have to learn that you are not your money, i know two people i heard of today who died recently both under 55yrs of age, they arnt taking their money with them,a life is not measured by the number of days, months, or years that it is lived, but by the effect that life has had on other people who touch it. It is not measured by the length of its days or the height of its achievements, but by the breadth of its influence. we are not our money or things....

lastly i suggest you drop that i am a multi nic conman and the rest, although continue if you want but youll only ruin your own image....

good luck

Byron

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.