investigations into sas activities

1. 34,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    i have watched with a disgusted interest the investigations of the government into actions the sas carried out in afghanistan.

i was taken aback tho at the actions of the government in trying to root out offenders by the letter drop into aghanistan asking the locals for help in identifying potential criminal actions taken by the sas

how open is this, to fraud? if an accusation is made many dollars and heartache will be spent in trying to ascertain the truth.

how are we supposed to fight a war with our hands behind our back when we know that a human rights lawyer will be watching over their shoulder?

who in their right mind would want to defend or fight for the country knowing that any action taken is being monitored and could end up in a court martial?

is the government deliberately trying to blindfold the sas?

its alright for the armchair warriors who have never been in a high stress situation to critise but i suggest that any who do wish to do so should be thrown on the front line and do a house to house alongside the soldiers. lets see if they hold the same attitude

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.