IVR 4.17% 5.0¢ investigator resources ltd

"investigator resources - silver in paris", page-20

1. 3,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 471
    I don’t know what the set up and work flow is like at Campbell Bros (or anywhere else for that matter!) yet there are still 9 periphery RC holes to come back from lab.
    As far as I am aware, these margin RC cores were drilled first and unless there is capacity for the first few diamond cores from central feeder zone to be shipped off and anaylsed in parallel to these RCs, then the next ann will be boring old cabbage and potatoes (with hopefully a nice glittery surprise!)
    It is still possible we could have a couple of diamond core results in the next ann (as someone pointed out recently) but this is simply a punt on how the lab is handling its workflow. Any geos here, I would love to hear your insights, but we all know that the higher the grade, the longer it usually takes before we hear about it!
    This tangle of logic is one of the reasons why I believe the rocket ship IVR is still a few more anns away from its Paris launch.
    (Here I am assuming that Central Feeder results will be the more price sensitive, but iff excellent results are achieved at margin IMO should also have big impact!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $79.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $23.60K 483.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 1695999 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.