EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Investing advice for EGO, page-3

1. 517 Posts.
    Hi all, the problem is and always has been some decisions and importantly communication to it's holders. Two years ago our board did wonderfully well at communicating, unfortunately after some mistakes and the unfortunate recent drill well disaster the fall out in communicating to holders and the market has sadly been very poor from where I see it.

Change this and get back to a respectful interest of all it's holders then things can change. Hopefully respect can also be shown once again to the board. But they have to earn it now. The basic picture is they came in at $1.50 we are still at 37c. MIN are in and have their agenda and also others, I can not see how the 31st Aug or even the remediation of this well later in the year will bring any significant celebration for holders in 2016.

Anyway I suggest the board get back to basics and communicate, market and demonstrate they know exactly what they are doing, if not status quo remains along with the SP unfortunately. Why would any holder be happy under $2, can't believe some here think after 31st we will hit 75c, well not me, so a lot of work to do. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.