EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Investing advice for EGO, page-4

1. 517 Posts.
    The other point whilst I was away is that we are where we are and none of us can change a thing. I just hope the past doesn't continue and hopefully with the developments that none of us are privy to actually eventuate and things do turn around in a speedy fashion. EGO becomes a significant player. EGO SP rises and the market loves us. Still maintain that the board need to do more on this perception.

Onwards and upwards I say as we can not go any lower and continue with disappointment after disappointment I guess. Plus with 2 big investors who will control what happens to a point and hopefully our nightmare, what a horrid journey actually turns around with success for the future. Hope you are right dear Wabbs.

Arguing between ourselves is pointless, life is more precious than any of us truly understand until life changing events happen!

Just hope our carpet isn't pulled out from us long loyal holders before we actually see a profit. Come on board step up and demonstrate confidence to all holders. Let a new chapter begin!!!! GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.