AOE 0.00% $4.68 arrow energy limited

Buddy,I did see it, and you're right we are nothing but a mere...

1. 40 Posts.
    Buddy,

I did see it, and you're right we are nothing but a mere afterthought. However as I mentioned if I can see the kind of returns with DTE that I have with AOE over the last 3 years then I'm perfectly happy being an after thought lol!

Re your example of the company in the states and AOE, I am quite sure there was some manipulation of the AOE share price in the 3-4 months leading up to the shell/petro bid. The price we were offered was based on the previous 3 months trading average which was, by some margin, the lowest AOE had traded for maybe the last 6-8months. Personally at the time I had decent enough returns to hold out to see what might happen, and with DTE as a kind of risk mitigation. As much as it blows, in my experience this kind of thing happens all the time, even more so in the US (its literally the wild west over there in comparison to Aus!). As hard as it is to quantify, IMHO it becomes a question of adding this kind of management malarkey as a factor into the decision making process.

Anywho, I'll be holding onto DTE medium to long term, plus some extra. I think the management team will probably do the same thing with DTE as the did with AOE, And that is to look after themselves and the big end of town...ill be an afterthought again, but a happy afterthought if they deliver :)

Cheers
    H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.