AOE 0.00% $4.68 arrow energy limited

WhiteEle,Very good post/reply. I do know that the USA is the...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    WhiteEle,

Very good post/reply. I do know that the USA is the real wild west in the sharemarket, believe me. Because I have learnt a few costly lessons there. But, my concern is that Australia is slowly slowly catching up to it and play "follow the leader". ASIC and the ASX are also following/changing the rules to lean towards the USA and, that to me, is a real concern. The shorting and manipulation that they turning their eyes away from it, is a typical example of what I am saying. The bots is another real example about the following the leader game, and turning your eyes the other way.

As far as the Management doing what they have done in regard to sell unlisted options at a higher price that the shares on issue, is a big concern to me and a disgraceful display of treating us with contempt. How ASIC and the ASX has let that go without saying anything, is beyond me. The same goes with the issuing/locating new shares to sophisticated investors prior to the Company starting to list, knowing full well of the dilution it would cause to the unsuspecting shareholders, lol.

Good luck mate. I, like you, will hold onto my DART shares. But for how long I will do it this time around with them at the helm, I really can't say.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.