AOE 0.00% $4.68 arrow energy limited

investing aoe funds, page-9

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    WhiteEle,

Did you read the Dart announcement in regard to the top 20 shareholders and the amount of shares they own..????

We will be under their control for ever and a day lol. What chances have we got to have any say in it.? That is the big question. We only will be the pawns that are only in for the ride.

But, like you, I will hold for a little while and see what will unfold. The point is, and that is my major concern, that if they join up and want to turn the company private we will not have any say at all. They have full control.

I have been in the same predicament with an American Company, and firstly, they manipulated the sp down to about $10 dollars from about $25 to$28 dollars a share, and then they forced the compulsory Takeover and paid us what they wanted to pay.

IMHO, there is too much power/control in the top twenty, plus what the Management own, and with the options that they have awarded to themselves that they can exercise when they need to do it....

But, that is me. And I could be wrong as well. I am only speaking from my own past experience.

To start with, the Management already allocated a huge amount of shares to Financial Institutions already at a discount by the looks of thing, thus reducing/diluting our voting power even further. And as they got less dollars than what was originally planned/envisaged, IMHO, there will be another round of Capital Raising on the horizon very soon. What then....

Good luck all, It is only a matter of time now, before we will find out.

IMHO, the ones who sold out at the high just after the T/O was announced, they have ended up with more dollars than us.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.