CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

There has been a lot of posts over the last week regarding QBL &...

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    There has been a lot of posts over the last week regarding QBL & it's latest announcement.

Some posts have been positive, some negative & some curious. A deluge of posts to digest.

I have tried to step outside of the noise & revisit my investment, what are the key questions I need to be asking myself & secondly what do I think the answers are to these questions!

The first set of questions that came to mind where the following;

1) Will hemp food products have similiar success as previous health foods over the last decade? Can Australian hemp producers make a product thats attractive & marketable internationally? Answer- I believe they will & can.

2) Will Australia legalize Marijuana? Answer- I believe it will, I am witnessing changes around the world! I think Canada is just another prelude into something bigger on a global scale. I'm betting my money that Australia will at some stage legalize recreational marijuana & embrace the industry & new jobs created.

3) Will Australia embrace & beneifit from medicinal marijuana products? Answer- I believe they will.

4) Is QBL well placed to capitalize on current opportunity & new opportunity that may present itself tomorrow? Answer- I think the company has done a great job to date to place the company in the position we find ourselves in. I'm content with the steps & measures that have been taken regarding business model & company strategy.

I have always understood that this is a company in it's infancy, QBL's real birthday is November 12th 2017.

I have never been consumed with daily sp's or current revenue figures, the latter particularly based on the fact that hemp was only legalized 8 months ago my expectations must remain realistic. I have invested based on what I believe the potentials are for the sp & revenue figures in the coming years, not today by any means.

I have identified what I believe is two markets with exponential growth opportunity, the two been hemp & medicinal mm/recreational cannabis & chosen a company I believed had the potential to capitalize at an entry price I found attractive.

I believe there will be many succesful hemp & mm companies in Australia over the years to come both publicly listed & not. The question shouldn't be will QBL be the biggest & most profitable competitor in either of these markets! There are other stocks to invest in yes!

The real question is will QBL stand amongst others as a strong competitor in the decades to come? A profitable competitor that has worthy market share & adds value to investors portfolio?

Your investing today for the possibility of tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.