AJX 20.0% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Nice post Pinto. Always enjoy reading them. You have reminded me...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Nice post Pinto. Always enjoy reading them. You have reminded me of when I bought in first and how it had recently gone up and the hesitation I had…..I bought in to AJX basically 1 year ago, on 15/1/15. I bought a relatively small parcel for 60c each - it was a pretty big purchase for me at the time though. I first read about this stock on here about mid Dec 14 when it was in mid 40c range. So buying at 60c was tough as I thought I might have missed the boat as it had risen a fair bit pretty quickly. But I did it anyway after doing some research and reading lots of comments on here from Pinto and the others, and I felt comfortable with my purchase.

Well it went on to mid 70's pretty quickly and then it went down to mid 50's and then recovered again. And then we all know what happened mid-year and from then on until now. I kept buying along the way at all different prices, some higher and some lower. Regardless of price I was getting more and more comfortable with my investment and trying hard to find funds to buy more including selling other holdings and transferring over to AJX. I know plenty here keep buying on the dips and I can understand why.

Well now I have a large holding and feel excited about the future, and at times a bit nervous. But when I do, I just go back to the announcements, my research, that presentation in Adelaide, and Pinto's posts 'cos I love reading them. Always a good laugh too! I also like reading the TA posts from the likes of ARMCH and No_Profit and others, and the general posts from Muppet, Northern Munky, Frank Me et al. The AJX forum seems to be more genuine and value adding than the others. Great work all!

I’m a daily viewer but hardly ever post but really appreciate all the information that is shared on here. I can say it is much better and more informative than the other stocks I follow. AJX is now over 50% of my investment portfolio and I know others that would sweat at that but I honestly feel like I need to add more AJX shares, as it has been said many times on here before, but is there really any other stock with this much potential for high growth? I don’t think so but I’m still diversified in others just in case one of them comes off too.

I’m about to take 12 months off work in April this year to spend the time in Europe (mainly Switzerland – wife is Swiss) with my family (two young boys). I look forward to watching AJX grow in value during this time and I hope to include South Carolina in our US trip on the way home (about April 2017) to pay my personal thanks to Nick and the team. A man’s allowed to dream big isn’t he?

Anyway, onward and upward. Good luck to all holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.003(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.935M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $18.70K 1.511M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2750540 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 166777 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.38pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ 201850
Last updated 13.18pm 26/04/2024 ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.