AJX 0.00% 1.3¢ alexium international group limited

Investing in AJX and it's like, page-16

1. 2,796 Posts.
    Having conviction in your research and backing your insight is very important when it comes to investing, as long as your present enough to continually re-asses the reasons for making that initial investment.

You must have the mental awareness to change your point of view if things change...and they can change quite rapidly.

HC is literally riddled with examples of people who have fallen in love with a company and completely and utterly lost everything because they failed to change their viewpoint with a change in fundamentals of that company.

To be a successful investor, especially in the specs and emerging company space, you've gotta maintain a healthy dose of skepticism.

Heck, I've lost significant sums (for me at least) in some investments even with that skeptical attitude.

There's a lot of hooplah and fan fare on individual stock threads, some of which is warranted, but a lot of it which is simply over zealousness regarding opinions that may or may not be based on facts. I'll be the first to admit that I've bought into hype and lost my shirt before, especially in my earlier days in the market.

In saying that, I've never had the conviction I have in a company like I do with AJX, and whilst I'm going to continue to follow things extremely closely, to my amateur eye, nothing has changed since I first bought shares back in October 2014. If anything, I'm more excited and confident now than I was back then.

Bring on 2016. I'll continue to drink from the AJX "cool aid" until it stops tasting so delicious.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 11400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.