AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

hi mool, na, not today. Today (seriously) I wish I had a few...

1. 85,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hi mool,

na, not today.

Today (seriously) I wish I had a few sets of Alexium treated clothes in the cupboard.

We are not surrounded (thankfully) but, have fires almost everywhere around us except for the north. We were travelling well - I have a commanding view and the fireies have been doing an amazing job over the last weeks keeping us under control.

We lost it a few days back - the board was almost clear of fires - and then, we had some dry storms ------------------- bingo - right in our face - 50 fires (thank you Lord).

I really wouldn't want to take half a day off to the dentist. Although, I am not really concerned about this day -- tonight plus the following 48 hours is interesting to say the least.

We have extensive fire protection including a bunker. This is the first time that I have thought we might have to use it if the wind gods turn nasty. ATM, it looks ok - but there are about 30 plus fires still going and more to come.

Nick is back home - with an entire family whose bodies don't know what time it is - sounds like fun.

Didn't get any info about AJX for the immediate future.

Of course we are all ears pricked up to see what is happening globally -- what fun. Monopoly never was my favourite game

Talk soon - see how the next week goes. Will be on the air as our preps are done and we need to rest as much as possible - have to get up through the night and check conditions etc. and, if it comes - there won't be much sleep if we need to patrol.

Pinto

ps - of course my commanding view of up to about 100k - cuts down to about 50 metres in the smoke ---------- that's fun as well

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $110 11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 155370 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 63736 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.