CCL 0.00% $13.30 coca-cola amatil limited

Hi Eight, First off I think you have a spelling mistake in the...

1. 117 Posts.
    Hi Eight,

First off I think you have a spelling mistake in the title of your post. Not a great start.

Secondly, could you point me to specific examples where anyone has said that Buffett finds value in CCL? Which specific post implies this?

This obsession that people have about knocking people who want to take lessons from the most successful investor in the world is so strange. Should we take lessons from you instead? With your insightful 6 point coverage of the business. You can't even spell!

You say that KO owning 30% of the Indonesian business and will reduce profits for CCL should the business turnaround. Yet you immediately list reasons why the business is ultimately going to deteriorate because of the trend toward "healthy drink". So which is it? The business will do well and KO take profits or the business does poorly. You also completely miss the point that by investing alongside CCL in Indonesia this reduces the risk of investment for CCL shareholders.

KO also own 30% of the business in Australia. So the model of ownership in Indonesia is the same as in Australia. How did that affect profits here in Australia in the past?

On point 5, I'm not exactly sure what you mean when you say "the macro economic factors create trend towards private, cheaper grocery. coca cola is both more premium-priced"...but I think that you will find that it is actually microeconomic factors that influence and drive personal consumption and choice between products...not macro economic factors. You should really understand the meaning of words before you use them.

With your numerous spelling mistakes, poor grammar and misunderstanding of very basic, high-school level terminology I find it difficult to accept the rest of your analysis and given the choice between listening to you or trying to take away lessons from the most successful investor in the world, you make it an incredibly easy decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.