Captain Morgan, Thanks for your comments. Re Syrah Resources I...

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Captain Morgan,

Thanks for your comments.

Re Syrah Resources
    I personally do not a believer in Syrah Resources business plan. 1st I have no idea were they are going to sell even close to there new target annual volumes of 380,000/mt. 2nd I would not trust the Chinese offtake agreement, 3rd i do not agree to their averaged FOB port selling price of USD 1,000/mt, 4th I believe their CAPEX is way under estimated, 5th The time frame is completely unrealistic. Remember this is Africa and business move extremely slow. 6th I also believe Syrah lacks graphite experience and experience in Africa. Question to any of the supporters or believers of Syrah why did Paul Kehoe leave? Was he let go or did he leave on his own? Was it because he did not believe in their business plan. Something to think about.

Re Triton Minerals Ltd.
    I personally thing Triton is trying to follow a similar business plan to Syrah. How is Yichang Xincheng Graphite Co., Ltd. a Chinese Graphite foil producer going to consume 100,000/mt per year or sell into the Chinese market all the different qualities that they can not use to make graphite foil? What experience does this Chinese company have selling Flake Graphite? What will happen when the graphite graphite selling prices fall below USD1,000/mt (Floor Price) I assume Yichang Xincheng Graphite Co., Ltd. will just stop buying and then what will Triton Minerals do? As for the Chinese company Shenzhen Qianhai Zhongjin Group Co., Ltd. who plans to provide some capital all they want is to be able to take 100% ownership which I expect they will do if they do providing funding.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.