Jaded, First if you want to give me a nick name call me “Skier”....

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Jaded,
    First if you want to give me a nick name call me “Skier”. I have prefer to spend my free time skiing the alps and enjoying all the fresh mountain air.
    Are you saying you disagree with all the opinions of people you listed below?
    As for your question “I assume that any new demand for expanding, batteries ev and stand alone grade, pebble reactors, recarb synthetic substitution, all the new tech coming demand, in your opinion Skier ,will first be 'absorbed' by the current excess capacity before new mines get a look in? Is that what you're alluding to?” What do you assume? Yes I assume existing capacity must first be absorbed.
    As for Nevada GigaFactory as to what type of Graphite they will require and when I do not have any comments or knowledge of their requirements. I assume you have to get this from their battery partner Panasonic.
    Yes some of the excess capacity if the graphite mining company is willing to sell at low enough prices could be sold into the steel industry but not as much volume as companies like Syrah have lead you to believe.
    Skier

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.