Jaded, Please do not change my nick name. If I want it to be...

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Jaded,

Please do not change my nick name. If I want it to be Skier then leave it Skier.

Yes sorry about the typo on the spelling of Flinders resources Ltd. When I listened to the interview I got the impression they had closed the Graphite Mine and flotation factory due to fact their cost were higher then the current market prices. Why would any company want to keep mining and producing graphite and then have to sell at below cost? Yes they did have excess capital so the plan was to invest in trying to produce lower Ash grades and also try and develop milled graphite and compete with GK and Asbury NL in Europe for milled graphite. I personally think Flinders will have a very difficult time.

Yes another option is for both Flinders and Stratmin if they both have excess capital is to try and do a M&A. My issue with M&A is why would anyone want to purchase a Overvalued Jr Graphite Mining company? Why has companies like Imery/Superior/ Asburys even AMC/GK not done any M&A? What do these companies know that us investors do not know or understand?

Skier

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.