Jaded, I assume you are just looking to make a good short term...

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Jaded,

I assume you are just looking to make a good short term investment profit. (Buying low and selling high) Assuming this timing is the key. All that matters is you buying low and sell high. What do you or other investors really care about graphite companies that try to develop graphite mines? All you and other investors care about is making a profit. So why do you care about environmentally friendly? Why do you care about a Jr. Graphite Mining Company developing a long term profitable business?

I am different I do not care about investing in short term investments. I look only long term so when I speak out I talk about the future. I believe most if not all of the Australian Jr Graphite Mining companies are going to fail longer term. They are currently spending shareholder capital faster then I can blink my eyes. Some time soon the investors will wake up and realize they have no real business plan and future. I highly recommend to you and other investors take your profits and enjoy life. Life is short. Do not hold on to your share too long.

If you do not agree that is ok with me. We all can look back in a few years and then see who was more correct. I just do not want you or other investors to lost all your capital betting on these graphite companies that are all misleading us.

I am enjoying life and not risking my savings on risky graphite companies.

Skier.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.