HRR 0.00% 4.5¢ heron resources limited

investing in heron and other mining companies, page-2

1. 434 Posts.
    Rock,

Thank you for the personal response, the time and effort you have put in.

I bought in quite a while ago, at 55cish.

So, I've read all ASX announcments over the last 24 months or so.

What sticks in my mind most is the expectation of profit if Nickel price is $8.70 or so, average, over an 18 year life of mine (assuming feasability study, etc, goes through all okay)... something that I believe has a HIGH probabilty of occouring. Am I taking this too literally? Is the figure of $218M NPV at $9 just REALLY pie-in-the-sky... or is this something that is actually achievable?

I guess the largest price-risk that I believe is if an alternative to Nickel batteries is found.... but, even then, I think Nickel would manage at least $9/pound. What are your thoughts? i've been following nickels price daily for the last 7 months... and now I'm actually really excited about it. I wouldn't be surprised if it's fallen throughout the day (will know at about 10am tomorrow)... but the trend is certainly up. If it keeps going, I think we are in for a nice treat. Furthremore, in the medium term, I think it will keep going.

Yes, HRR appears to have insanely good management...something that I'm happy to have (MAK's, BBI's, ANZ, CNP, all have question marks over their heads... but HRR's is fantastic).

There are very few analyst and broker reports for HRR... none since June 2008 that I can find. http://www.heronresources.com.au/research.php . Fat Prophets the one I find most hilarious. Are there any this year that you are aware of?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.