MAY 4.35% 2.4¢ melbana energy limited

Investing in MAY.

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Well as I have now been advised that I potentially have been posting over positive verbiage and even potentially ramping , I would like to highlight a few facts in why no one should invest in Melbana just to balance it all up. In no particular order but the truth needs to be out there as the ASX already has Most of it sussed anyway..clearly by the way it views the company..

1 - Our multi billion barrel resource Cuban asset is actually Cuba , The third moon in the outer W.A Nebula , some light years away from our solar system...
    It has no chance to be drilled this century or even the next few. It will involve space vehicles and a revolutionary unobtainium tipped drill bit which there are only 1 off in the world currently... this is currently on the way to the Jupiter rings on a secret Australian / Chinese orbiter mission led by Bruce Willis to tackle and intercept an Asteroid directly heading for Collins street ,Melbourne, which if it hits will completely wipe Melbana’s HQ of the map... so avoid any investment here based on Cuba at all costs......just to risky... one bonus note here though, it will also wipe out CUEs HQ too ....

2- The current 2 target high impact potential multiple million barrel well currently being drilled in New Zealand called Pukatea..
    I have first hand knowledge that even in the extremely unlikely event we hit oil at any target , that the Kiwis are going to embargo Melbana and keep all 100% of the oil for themselves. As we all know the fractious relationship between Kiwis and Strayians...
    So any investment based on this part of our operation, avoid at all costs,, New Zealand is just to risky....

3- Beehive...... come on does anyone actually think there is a billion barrel resource sitting offshore the Northern Territory named after flying insects !
    Let’s be totally serious.. also even in the remote likelihood that there actually is, the French are now involved in it and if there is ONE thing are grandparents have told us, is NEVER trust the French, After all they absolutely coined the market in reverse tank transmissions during the Second World War.... So any investment based on Beehive, avoid at all costs , just far to risky.

4- Vulcan...we apparantly have an asset in the Vulcan per it which may have oil, indeed the company tell us in the latest quarterly that recent in-depth studies have further derisked this and they also may now be more. Come on .... see Point 1...
    You can’t get us twice Melbana and we all know Spock died so he can’t help us.....any investment here based on this part of our portfolio ...nope tooo risky.....

5- Our CFO does not write off repayable cash bond payments to this Cuban race. What is going on there.... how can we trust a CFO that does not write down and then write of our balance sheet cash that is lodged to commence our supposed operations and which will be repaid if we do not...
    Avoid investment with a company that has a CFO acting like this at all costs. ...way to risky...

6- Tassie Shoals...................enough said.

7- Remember we were MEO and Jurgen “ the wealth destroyer” is still secretly running the show here from his secret hideout in Geneva. Whilst moonlighting from his latest investment banking assignment ..So everyone else we see on company releases , just puppets... so unless you want to lose the lot , avoid at all costs...” the wealth destroyer” will get you...

I have done my due diligence here..
    Please do yours...
    Last edited by Spitfire: 02/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $80.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $68.51K 2.960M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 338720 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 2244796 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.