VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

investing in vil

1. 3,351 Posts.
    To investors and traders,
    i have read the following threads and am disappointed to say the least. We need to get back into a forum of respecting each others opinions and educated responses. Many in here seem to believe that HC plays significant roles in the manipulation of share prices but through my experience in the field, there are much more 'invisible hands' in play then this platform. So please give due respect to your fellow investors who have taken their time to dispense his/her thoughts.

Additionally, the most important aspect of investing is in the people (i.e. the people who are managing the company). It is that simple. One can have a fabulous asset/resource but have an inexperienced greedy management OR a base/nominal asset but a great management at the helm that focuses on rewarding its shareholders. If you think that this is impossible that you have obviously not done your due diligence. I could name Franco Nevada (TNV) for one...36% compounding annualised return for 30 years....there are certainly plays out there. Dissect the management credo, then start to invest.

As for VIL, we need to look at the their credibility and expertise in fronting this project for their shareholders. Granted they are not savvy in raising capital and will probably dilute the shares nominally in the short term, BUT they have found a proven management in the operator of the whole project (i.e. GGP). Past credibility and reward counts in this field and Steve Graves at the helm will reward his shareholders. He is a proven and capable identity and is doing what he did with Orchard Petroleum (6 cents to 72 cents on takeover in 3 years). So VIL are in astute and capable company with Fausse Point. Both firms disseminating positive information recently (especially the operator) should not be taken for granted.

Rest assured, we will definitely be trending down (regardless of whatever HC posters say nor do) because the general market and the invisible hand will manipulate the strings. The puppets will buy and sell on their emotions and this is something that happens daily. Melua has been kind enough to share us his/her knowledge and i sincerely appreciate it. Long term aspects however, we are both long on VIL. It is that simple.

Question is are you an investor or a trader....or like some of us, having positions for the long term but having a side amount to make cash to supplement buying on the downtrends?...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.