investing/trading...ive had a gut full.

1. 3,009 Posts.
    Ben Bernanke, Tim Geithner, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Macqurie Bank, in fact all banks, Moodys and all the ratings agencies, CMC, IG Markets, ETrade, Bloomberg, CNBC, that prat that hosts Sky Business whos name I forget, Fast Money (lol thats a good one), Rick Santelli...actually not you Rick Santelli youre still cool, Gillard and Swannie, the IMF, GATA, Kitco, the BOTS!, Lincoln Indicators, Slipstream Trader, The Chartist, all other experts who pretend to know what they are on about and dont deliver, QE1, QE2, all future QEs... you can all stick it where the sun dont shine.

Im taking what little money I have left and going to buy toys for my nine month old daughter. As of Monday I will be out looking for a real job again, which shouldnt be too hard right? Because our nations booming and we have full employment!

From now on there is going to be a lot less business TV and a lot more Timmy Time shown on my box. I am going to be one of those people walking around the street who doesnt know or doesnt care when the next GFC will hit. They seem to be a lot happier.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.