investing/trading...ive had a gut full., page-70

1. 12,085 Posts.
    drarthur
    You're correct. Trying to make your best judgment on the Sell is the key. Obviously it's a fluke to pick the absolute top or bottom. I find that I make more money when I leave some on the table than when I try to to compete for the whole pile.
    I mention SBM, today's trading. Absolutely positively highly volatile. Canned it At Market. At one stage it moved 13c in about 45 seconds on very low volume. Taking 11.4c on 90k units was more than comforting. All the what ifs etc, are just that, what ifs. Accept what IS.
    David, I'm with you. I'm in this to make obscene amounts of money. Greed is good, it's the love of greed that's not good. I do this for my children's future.
    As to anyone who wants to go on about how health is the most important thing, I can assume the majority are quoting a clich?. I mention the following just to prove my point, hands down, slam dunk. I had 145 days off work last year. Lucky my employer is very understanding(BSL). Time off was for my daughter, diagnosed with ALL, and me having a Cardiac Arrest. The trading filled a big hole in my finances. Life can be snuffed out in a vat of an eyelid. I quit my job and decided to try this full time.
    I make no apologies that I'm in this to make alot of money. If I only make enough to see wages then that's ok. At least I'm not slogging it out and I have all the time in the world to enjoy my health/family.
    Good luck people. ;)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.