OCV octaviar limited

Selciper The PIF compliance clearly states: 13.2.15 The...

1. 1,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Selciper The PIF compliance clearly states: 13.2.15 The Responsible Entity must use its best endeavours to ensure that all Scheme Investments are kept in good repair.

So I am finding info such as this EXTREMELY alarming:
    'I attended the auction on the day with the specific reason of buying a coffee expresso machine from either Lillies, the Pavillion or the top floor 5 star restaurant. Rather oddly, not one machine was to be found. Nor could one be found on the sale list. Another friend and neighbor was interested in going to purchase the cinema projection equipment (many bucks worth)… it too had similarly not appeared on the auction manifesto. I DID make a point of searching for these items prior to the advertised start of the auction. Other items were also noteably missing (?). The auction was then cancelled almost half an hour prior to commencement for some obscure reason.
    The carpark roof from memory was gal sheet but the piers and posts have also been removed and now lie resembling a “border” on the edge of the creek. This creek was the subject of (as I understand it) an EPA order recently when some of the demolition materials and shrubbery were allegedly “dumped” into the edge of the creek. See item in archives on this site re this issue' source:http://kooralbyntimes.com.au/2012/05/blame-the-market/#comments

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.