PLS 0.00% $2.85 pilbara minerals limited

Investment Banks have Touched Down, page-41

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8265
    I've been busy doing other things this evening and suddenly get a flood of emails
    Thanks SuperN!!
    It just took me over 4 minutes to download the 8.1meg file, such is the speed of our internet out in the country. We get the NBN in September.
    The link Romas gave works for an English copy, even though it looks like all Chinese.
    I will include that link and a copy of SuperN's comments of mistakes made, but there are some very astute people here and I'm sure a heap of others will be found as well.
    It is going to take a few minutes to get it all together as I still have to add a dozen or so new email addresses to the total.
    Just for those interested the email group now has over 258m shares between the holders, with most of the newer holders fairly small ones. This is up from 253m at last report/full count and is mostly due to existing members buying more in the last week or so.Even though there were a few sellers of some shares, most just sold a small proportion of there shares but were swamped by the new buys from other members.
    I better go work on those emails.
    All the best and happy reading big thanks Romas for the link!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.85
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.581B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.91 $2.95 $2.84 $47.90M 16.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 187031 $2.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.85 401638 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.