CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

The bad news is I am led to the conclusion that we are in a...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    The bad news is I am led to the conclusion that we are in a cannabis stock bear market. The good news is the way the recent trends have changed, it seems we are well into a downturn and probably closer to the end of the decline than the beginning.

If you look at other geo-political regions of the world, the pro-cannabis movement is gaining strength on almost all fronts. The pro-cannabis movement certainly has strong positive momentum in Latin and South America and Europe and things are changing for the better in Africa and Asia.

So I can see the LTB Marijuana Composite Index bottoming out ahead of the October 2019 election as the cannabis picture is clarified in the U.S. leading up to their election on November 3, 2020. The momentum from the U.S. which is roughly ten times larger than Canada will carry both markets higher. But as we have been saying, the non-Canadian based cannabis companies will lead the way. So we are well positioned for what lies ahead and the companies I am working on will have the potential to add to our portfolio returns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.