CST 2.94% 6.6¢ castile resources ltd

Investment case for CST, page-136

1. 217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    million factors to consider, but here's a quick likely scenario

1. Drilling to start soon, expecting positive results shortly there after, as they are very familiar with the territory and likely to drill best possibilities first
    2. By the time PFS and FID studies are completed there's likely to be a large resource upgrade also as a result of the drilling
    3. AISC I am estimating to be less than AUD$1500oz, quite possibly in the $1200-$1300 range as they will be getting substantial credits from the copper and other metals and possibly some from the coal washing magnetite
    4. Gold at todays value A$2850, leaves them with a very healthy margin at least $1350oz, likely to be much higher depending on future gold price and maybe a much lower AISC.
    5. If all the above is achieved then SP is likely to be over a $1 or there abouts, so then how do they fund the mine? I think they'll either subcontract this out to minimise costs and time, or if not, they'll raise some funds and borrow some also, there would likely be very small dilution as the SP will be multiple of todays price. If you have bought in at todays prices the dilution will be negligible. Also if you watch Peter Cooks old videos, he's known to start up mines at minimum CAPEX.
    6. I do however think the most likely scenario will be a takeover by a neighbouring gold miner or WESTGOLD themselves once the PFS & FID and drilling has been completed and the extent of the resource has been identified as well as the AISC.
    7. Note I have not even considered their other targets, which are likely to be drilled at a later date, even though highly prospective.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $15.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.8¢ 6.6¢ $1.717K 25.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2355 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 17765 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.22pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.