FGR 4.26% 4.5¢ first graphene limited

Investment Case for First Graphene, page-16

1. 3,611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 685

The Company is awaiting the results of examination of the AmourGRAPHTM reclaimer bucket liner which was removed from service in the Pilbara in late November 2020, for evaluation purposes.
    The Company will release this information as soon as it is made available by the principal and our customer.

nunga... as usual, you do no research and because spid does tones, you think that he works for FGR because of his exemplary post about the current state of FGR’s activities...

Above is an extract from the quarterly report.. as it states, the company will release this information as soon as it is made available by the principal and our customer.

the principle would be the organisation that was trialing the bucket liner, the customer being newgen... without all the details. None of us know what it happening with the results, or further test, or current regime of activities that are going on with the liners.. that to me aligns to exactly what spid said... the only thing he did say that wasn’t mentioned, is RIO. We know from a chat I had with Craig that RIO were trialing the liners...

So for a library pass and $4 in late fees your over priced assumptions were no benefit to you..

How do ya like them apples...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.