EMT 0.00% 0.4¢ emetals limited

Investment Challenge with Management

1. 48,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 550
    You must be an extremely smart and a very astute investor

I dont know many folk who could turn $4 million into $20 million in 12 months time whether it be investing or trading.

There are not many investment cases which will offer a 500 percent return within 12 months unless you manage to strike it lucky on an emerging market or sector that is extremely hot and you managed to catch the low for that sector.

Then there is the fact there is no liquidity to acquire 48 million shares in GWR
    Then the fact you think a company if by some how you could acquire said amount of shares is going to just let some random person take a near 19 percent stake in there company close to breaching take over target teriritory. I think not.

GWR at 20 mil MC suggests its still very speculative ( i personally dont know much about them ) but they are not cash flow positive and loosing money every quarter.

Sounds like to me, you would do your dough completely within 12 months

GWR Top 20 hold 82 percent of the register

Investment case NULL and VOID

Bit of a silly post. What exactly is you're agenda here ?
  2. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    While I think gwr does look like good value, i think investing their entire capital into a single micro cap stock would be a change in nature of activities of a junior mineral company.

Im against small cap companies investing in other companies anyway, cash is critical for speculative companies and even if it's a good investment it ends up trapped because it's difficult for such a substantial holder to realise the profit without absolutely tanking the other company or showing no confidence. Remember I think we still hold LRM shares, and I remember when TGN had a little boom I think GWR had something like 60 million dollars worth at the time they didnt sell because the 2 companies share directors and assist each other. That kind of money would probably of crashed TGN but could of almost self funded GWRs mining projects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.333K 333.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 8622274 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3664956 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.