WAM 2.30% $1.49 wam capital limited

@Zxc.... just because you seek advice from a so called...

1. 4,644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    @Zxc.... just because you seek advice from a so called professional, doesnt mean you have to take it ! You could seek his/ her/ their /advice, and then go away and have a think about the quality and riskiness of their advice and ponder the wisdom of their advice.
    You also dont have to take EVERY recommendation from them. By this I mean, you have a substantial amount to play with and whilst taking SOME professional advice (making sure you dont get caught up with paying trailing fees) you could also make some personal investments on the side like the WLE. There was a fund manager, (cant remember his first name) but his surname was Lynch and he wrote a book called "One up on Wall Street" he observed that quite often, the man in the street was better placed than fund managers to make an educated decision. I used this when my wife was in a private hospital getting major surgery as a consequence of an (emergency services) workplace injury. Everyone was happy, staff, patients everyone. The food was good, they had wine with meals, the surgeons were competent - no bad news. I said "Who owns this hospital ? The answer was Ramsay and so I bought Ramsay Health care at an average price of $6.20. Look up the current price ! I have currently applied this same observation to WLE Wilson Leaders. Geoff Wilson himself has been a recent and generous buyer: but thats not all ! Have a look at the price of CSL and how much it has gone up lately, look at the top holdings of WLE and you will find CSL. Add to that a good dividend yield and you can make your own decision. I recently sold my wife out of TLS and put her into WLE and took my own advice and did the same. They are also in my SMSF. This is not a recommendation but you can see that information and advice comes from many and varied sources and it would be wise not to discard any advice. I learn from everyone; sometimes its what to do and sometimes it what NOT to do. DYOR and dont forget to read my disclaimer at the bottom of my post ! Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.49
Change
-0.035(2.30%)
Mkt cap ! $1.649B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.52 $1.52 $1.48 $3.023M 2.027M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16477 $1.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.50 2658 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.50
  Change
-0.035 ( 1.31 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.51 $1.51 $1.48 888342
Last updated 15.56pm 19/04/2024 ?
WAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.